Motion Solutions (The R.M. Hoffman Division), an authorized Torq/Gard Distributor, offers genuine Torq/Gard Overload Clutches to customers around the world. We are committed to having the largest inventory, and the lowest prices paired with great customer service.
General Torq/Gard Information
Torq/Gard overload clutches are one of the most popular torque overload devices for power transmission applications. A spring loaded cam follower seated in a single hub cam detent cause the hub and clutch to rotate together. Therefore, the clutch always resets in the same position if tripped, staying in phase. They can be turned in both directions by design. After tripping, the unit automatically resets when it returns to the set position, usually by jogging the machine after the jam or overload is cleared. Shaft bushings are used to accommodate a standard maximum bore unit to the application shaft requirement. Torque capacity up to 8000 in-lbs, and speed ranges from 350 - 900 rpm.
- Help protect the entire drive train of your machinery from damage due to excessive torque generated by overloads and jamming.
- Instant reaction and automatic reset by "jogging" the machine provides unsurpassed protection and minimizes down-time.
- Disengages at the pre-set torque limit.
- Precise overload protection with an elegant yet rugged cam-in-detent system.
- Detector plates, coupling options and other accessories enhance design flexibility.
- Sealed for Life Gasket and O-ring sealed body, packed with high-performance, moisture resistant, lithium based grease for outdoor and wash-down application.
- International-Orange Finish is a durable bright orange enamel finish for high visibility and easy identification of rotating components.
No products have been assigned to this category.
Loading... Please wait.