Can't find what you need?
Engineering isn’t a one-size-fits-all proposition. We can customize nearly everything we sell, from modifying housings and mechanical interfaces to fine-tuning performance parameters. Interested in custom assemblies?
Engineering Services doesn’t stop with design. Motion Solutions serves as a specialty production house. In these days of tight staffing, outsourcing manufacturing lets you streamline assembly while cutting cost and reducing scrap.
FROM THE VERY SIMPLE TO THE HIGHLY COMPLEX
- For all of our contract manufacturing projects, we apply the MOSO design process
- We adhere to best practices in project lifecycle management
- Personnel follow detailed procedures for alignment, assembly, and testing
- Every assembly undergoes strict quality-assurance testing and inspection
- Devices ship with the appropriate paperwork:
- Final inspection records
- Certificates of conformance
- Material and plating certifications as required
Subsystems that arrive expertly assembled, tested and ready for use.
Customers who visit our facility find our engineers and assembly technicians building very complex electromechanical subsystems, in volume, month after month. We offer light manufacturing, build subassemblies to suit, and manufacture any subsystem that our design group has developed. With a 36,000 ft.² primary production facility fully staffed with motion experts, we work with customers to build parts and assemblies to whatever level they need.
We have represented many of our manufacturing partners for decades. This experience gives us great expertise with their components. We maintain strong relationships with the factory engineers, which allows us to not only get the most out of the standard products, but to customize them to create an even better solution.