The Performance You Expect at the Price You Want
Motion Solutions specializes in providing application-specific engineered systems to customers. We use our deep understanding of industry-leading vendors and in-depth design and component analysis to find the best available parts and processes. If what our client wants isn’t readily available, we can customize existing pieces or create new solutions in our 48,000-square-foot facility in Southern California. We have an extensive array of manufacturing and test equipment ready to meet any customer need.
In our fast-paced world, being able to build something isn’t enough. It must be built to exact specifications, it must be able to be produced in sufficient quantities, and it must be cost-effective. With manufacturing, sometimes it really is all about money. Value Engineering is the process of examining every element of a product to determine how it can be built more economically, without compromising functionality. We scrutinize every element of design and manufacturing to determine where we can cut back costs.
After careful design and component analysis, we can usually find many ways to help drive costs down.
- Alternative materials might be less expensive, but still provide full function and durability
- Simplified designs make manufacturing cost-effective and require less manpower.
- Revised tolerances is an often overlooked solution. Looser tolerances mean more flexibility, allowing for faster, easier production.
- Optimizing component selection is where our engineers shine. With deep experience with many vendors, if there is a less expensive part out there that meets specifications, we’ll find it.
- Finding manufacturing delays can be a big factor in lowering a product’s production cost. As they say, time is money and every fraction of a second adds up to an increased build time and expense.
Just finding a low-cost part isn’t enough. Our design analysis strives to find the perfect balance between quality, cost, and time. As your trusted Value Engineering partner, we care as much about getting it right as you do. Contact us today and see what we can do for you.
Can’t find what you need?
Engineering isn’t a one-size-fits-all proposition. We can customize nearly everything we sell, from modifying housings and mechanical interfaces to fine-tuning performance parameters. Interested in custom assemblies?