Vertex by Motion Solutions
Can't find what you need?
Engineering isn’t a one-size-fits-all proposition. We can customize nearly everything we sell, from modifying housings and mechanical interfaces to fine-tuning performance parameters. Interested in custom assemblies?
The Vertex brand encompasses high-performance positioning equipment designed and built by Motion Solutions. The series includes ball-screw and lead-screw stages, linear-motor stages (horizontal and vertical orientations), and discrete linear components for custom-built actuators. Customers can choose from a comprehensive selection of highly configurable solutions available on short lead times. Our in-house manufacturing capabilities also enable us to easily customize our offerings to meet application-specific space constraints, performance requirements, budget limitations, and more.
Our Engineered Solutions team focuses on partnering with OEM customers with application specific, optimized solutions. Early on, we noticed that a key gap existed in the market. OEMs could buy ultra-high-performance equipment at a matching price, or they could sacrifice on performance and purchase low-end equipment at a budget price. No real options existed for an OEM optimized solution offering high performance and competitive pricing. Motion Solutions decided to fill the market gap and the Vertex brand was born.
As customer and application requirements evolved, the product line evolved with them to meet common needs. We work closely with customers to optimize solutions around their requirements, which can range from modified version of our standard offerings to highly customized and unique designs.
Each product in the Vertex brand is designed by the same team of skilled electro-mechanical engineers that staffs our Engineered Solutions department. They solve complex motion problems for customers on a daily basis. They developed Vertex products to address common motion challenges, for example when a design needs to be scaled from prototype to production. Vertex products provide a seamless path from rapid-turnaround prototypes to solutions optimized for volume production.
We manufacture Vertex products in our US-based facilities. Manufacturing in-house enables us to offer a high degree of customization on very short lead times. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility keeps production costs down, and we pass the savings along to our customers.
Key Features of Vertex Series Solutions:
- Available in a range of standard sizes and configurations, and on very short lead times
- Highly configurable for the specific requirements of an application, including vertical and horizontal orientations, multi-axis positioning, and tight volume restrictions.
- Customizable for clean room, vacuum, and harsh environments with options in materials, coatings, and grease types.
- Can be delivered with mechanical modification such as added brackets, etc.
- Repeatable to sub-micron levels, depending on product configuration
- Competitively priced
- Built in-house by our skilled technicians, enabling quick prototyping and repeatable volume production