Put Our Expertise to Work for You
Motion Solutions has one driving purpose: to provide our customers with the engineering services, solutions, and components they need to best achieve their goals. With more than 20+ degreed engineers, we have deep domain expertise in the area of motion. We work with clients across a continuum ranging from application support on their existing projects to extensive collaboration on complex clean-sheet designs. As a result of deep relationships with our portfolio of marquee partners, we offer an extensive array of components, from simple hardware to cutting-edge technology. It’s our ability to adapt to and deliver on customer needs that best defines us as an organization. Read more
nPoint Launches New nPL70 Linear Motor Stages, for applications that require high speed sample positioning and scanning.
We spent a day with one of our Prime Partners, Omron Automation and Safety, discussing how their products and solutions help us solve challenging applications.
The MOSO Advantage
- An agile, responsive organization with the ability to create custom solutions, from prototype to full production
- 20+ experienced and highly specialized electro-mechanical engineers
- A seasoned and highly skilled production staff that executes with precision and quality
- An extensive array of in-house manufacturing and test equipment to deliver on customer requirements
- A commitment to quality that guides our every activity, from start to finish
- Partnerships with best-in-class manufacturers that provide the top automation products in the market